Each year AIA Chicago's Small Projects Awards recognizes high-quality work from small architectural firms and exceptional small local projects. Presented by the chapter’s Small Practitioners Group, the goal of this award program is to raise public awareness of the value that architects bring to small projects and to promote small practitioners as a resource for design excellence. All firms in the competition have fewer than nine licensed architects and architectural interns. Hear from the recipients of awards for residential projects:
- The Orchards–Tigerman McCurry Architects
- Unit 9C–Vladimir Radutny Architects
- Victorian Redux–Stuart Cohen & Julie Hacker Architects LLC
- Courtyard Residence–Kuklinski + Rappe Architects
- Eastwood FireHouse–Odile Compagnon Architect
For more information click here.