The Biennial Society is a Chicago Architecture Biennial affinity group of architecture and design enthusiasts, collectors and civic leaders who share an interest in the intersection of civics, arts, culture and architecture.
Through the Biennial Society, members further the mission of the Chicago Architecture Biennial and ensure its place as a Chicago institution. The group generates awareness during both the Biennial exhibition years and the “off” year planning periods, providing ongoing support to the Biennial’s unique promise to further connect Chicago to the world.
Members of the Biennial Society enjoy exclusive, members-only access, experiences and events with artists, architects, designers, curators and cultural leaders. Member benefits are designed to reflect the dynamic issues connecting Chicago to creativity, innovation and contemporary global concerns in the built environment.
We invite you to join the Biennial Society and become a part the Chicago Architecture Biennial’s future while sharing in exciting and meaningful programs of interest.
$1000 Level Membership
- Exclusive complimentary invitations to events throughout the two-year membership cycle, including CAB sponsored events and CAB partner VIP events, such as Expo Chicago.
- Behind-the-scenes tours and insider access to the world of architecture and design
- Access to private tours of architectural and design related sites and studios
- Opportunities to interact with architects, artistic directors and designers
- Special Biennial Society social and networking events
- Opportunity to welcome and engage with appointed CAB Artistic Directors and Curators
- Opportunities to connect with esteemed practitioners and thinkers in architecture and design at exclusive receptions and panel discussions
- Name inclusion in the 2019 CAB annual report
$2500 Level Membership
- All benefits at the $1000 membership level
- Complimentary ticket for one guest to events when space allows
- Invitations to additional private, intimate events with visiting VIPs
- Access to exclusive travel opportunities with on-site experts outside of Chicago and internationally
- Opportunity to support CAB at the Society’s highest philanthropic level
- Name inclusion on designated CAB marketing materials and annual report
- Name inclusion on donor wall at the 2019 Chicago Architecture Biennial at the Chicago Cultural Center for the duration of the Biennial
$5000 Company Level Membership
All benefits at the $2500 membership level for three designated individuals within the company
$10,000 Company Level Membership
All the benefits at the $2500 membership level for six designated individuals within the company
** Biennial Society memberships extend for two years. Memberships are not pro-rated and must be renewed on a bi-annual basis. New 2018/2019 members will enjoy benefits through to February 29, 2020.